Quick Start guide
The bracelets are connected to each other via the Bond Touch app. Before you can start sending and receiving touches, you must connect your Bond Touch to your smartphone. Once you pair your bracelet with your smartphone via Bluetooth, your touches will be transferred over cellular data or Wi-Fi.
To get started:
- Make sure the Bond Touch app is compatible with your device. The app works on iOS and Android smartphones.
- Download the app for Android or iOS and install it.
- Make sure your Bond Touch is with 10 ft (3 m) of your smartphone.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone and make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Open the app and tap GET STARTED to begin the setup process. Bond Touch uses your phone number to setup your profile so make sure you have a SIM card on your phone.
- You will then be guided through the process of creating a profile, connecting Bond Touch to your phone and pairing it with your partner’s bracelet.
- Start bonding!